Wednesday, October 25, 2006

S'more pics:

Well, that took two kinds of forever!
Blogger is acting up tonight. Luckily, the weather is Schmutz.... (look it up), and I have the time to mess with downloading these photos. Here, Hawkeye and Purple Tabby seem oblivious as TwoDogs makes his moves on Indy Echo! (Or is he just thanking her for being such a wonderful hostess? You be the judge!)

Meanwhile, the lovely Cinders waits,
and waits.










Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell make the grand entrance with big smiles, crushing Sara Jean in the rush to join the fun!





Keaney, Tracy, and Carol urge Ginger to make an editorial comment.


Can there yet be more photos?
Yep, if technology will cooperate!

3 comments:

TwoDogs said...

Ha-Ha !!!!!!

Indy Echo said...

It's OK Cinders!!! At my age Shifty is all I can handle. Actually we was planning next year's Oct. Mini at the Harris ranch.

So mark your calendars. Hopefully Flygirl can save some money on "advace" plane reservations. AND you can save me some money on hair dye by starting your RSVP's now. HAHA

GB, thanks for the great pictures. Please e-mail them to me and I will start a scrapbook. Kathy and Janet F. please send me yours also. You had some great ones at the luncheon. If anyone has pictures from last years mini please send them too. It would be fun to keep a record of them.

Shifty and I thank "all of you" for being here.

Purple Tabby said...

What a great party! It was SO good to see so many friends.

Purple Tomcat says he will be looking for a purple shirt to wear next October. Consider this our RSVP, Indy. We had a GREAT time and I just love your house and the ranch.

Yes, I have more photos of the mini plus some from the luncheon PLUS some photos from Vandy's apartment. About 10 of us visited him after lunch and it was FABULOUS.

He was having a good day - he felt well, remembered all kinds of good stories, got to apologize to one student for something he reluctantly had to do 41 years ago,,, well it was just a golden moment. I will post photos as soon as I find the camera. (We are still shuffling around in a fog, scratching and looking for caffeine)