Saturday, February 24, 2007

Week 8, The Fat Report

Last week I was lookin' at 199 for the second week in a row, so this week I was hopin' for 197.
No joy.
This morning the scale reads 198 pounds. It's just tough... too easy to sit and watch TV... too easy to stuff an apple fritter in my pie hole.


Spring is on the way, so "walkin' with Sara Jean" weather is just around the corner. We walk a little over two miles a day when the weather permits. I also use my bicycle instead of the car to run errands around town. I'm hopeful that will make the forthcoming struggle against those last few pounds easier.

So I'm still a pound behind on my schedule. But I'm glad there's one less mile of blood vessels my heart has to struggle to pump blood through.
This week, more exercise and fewer calories, I promise!


Open topic time. Give us your news!

1 comment:

Flygirl said...

GB - Congrats on another pound! Don't be discouraged...you're loosing and not gaining! It won't be too much longer until you can get outside and do your walks with SJ, Lucy & Desi! KEEP THINKING THIN!!!

OPEN TOPIC: I HATE TAX TIME!!!!
But I must admit that the "Tax Helpers" that I've spoken to have been wonderful! The key is to make your tax inquiry early. I'm not sure at what exact date their "tolerance & pleasant" attitudes wear off. But as of Feb 23rd, they are still cheerful & most helpful. My hat's off to them. Enough said on that subject, right?

More Open Topic: Now the Sarasota area is known for a kidnapping! It's tough being famous. I'm suprised that poor Anna Nicole Smith wasn't staying in Sarasota for her demise.

Weather Report for GB: Windy & Warm!!!! You'll be in Destin soon...hang on!