Thursday, May 17, 2007

More DDFF Pics

Here are more of Fly's photos of the Destin experience.
For some reason I cannot get them to enlarge... something about the format I received them in. Can you enlarge them? (I have a magnifying glass specifically for that purpose!)



A better photo of the gorgeous sailboat that I posted previously. This vessel is available for charter... something we might want to consider next year.

From left to right... GB, TwoDogs, and Cinders on the Dolphin Cruise.
(TD, I'd have looked a lot smarter here if I had taken your lead with the sunglasses!)


Friday morning, prior to boarding the Cari-Lynne...
L to R: 1st Mate Chad, TC, GB, Happy Cappy, Harry, and TD.



These are just "the keepers". Red Snapper, Grouper, Amberjack, Triggerfish, and Bonita.

Cappy, Harry, TD, GB, TC, and Fly... tired, but smilin'.


More of the same.


TC and his grouper.
More comin'!
(Joker, I updated the pic in the previous post with the names of those shown, as you asked.)

3 comments:

The Joker said...

Thank you so much, GB, for pointing out who's who in the photo's . . . . now if only I could see them magnified
...LOL... or get better glasses!
(thinking to myself - why did I ask him who they were when I can't see them anyhow!)
Still, they're good pictures and it looks like you're all having a great time. Love the sailboat.

Anonymous said...

GB & Joker- My apologize for the size of the pic I emailed GB... oops! I was in a hurry to get them to GB and didn't even think about the size??? Oh well... I'll can snail mail GB a CD with the pics in jpeg format, or I can email GB with an actual attachment in jpeg instead of "inserting" in my email to him. Let me know...

Oh goodness we had a lot of fun! I cooked some fish from the DDFF yesterday and ....yummy!. It's so good, we ate it as left overs! Now that's some Good Grandma Slappin' Fish!

Still can't remember my password@#%$#^&*
From Fly...

The Joker said...

FLY,
No need to apologize, the pics are great. I just have a hard time seeing anything up close unless I magnify it. It's not your pictures, it's my vision.