Tuesday, August 28, 2007

In Memoriam

I think I finally figured out how to do it.

You may remember, we started the memorial to classmates, teachers, and friends, and then had second thoughts.
The memorial wasn't accomplishing what we intended when we established it...
To fondly remember folks that had been part of our lives.

So we took it down... put it away for awhile in hopes of coming up with a better idea.
And then Vandy died, and I added his name to the list.
And while I was typing his name, it hit me...
Make this the first post of the blog, so we can all go back and review the post whenever we want!

To give everyone easy access to the post, I've also added an entry to Our Blogroll titled, "We Won't Forget".
Click that link, and it instantly takes you to the memorial post.
I need your feedback now... are ya comfortable with this?
Does it accomplish what we want?

And something else...
I'd like to delete the comments at that post so it stands alone without several comments that are 'way out of date. Let me know what you think of deleting those comments. I'll wait until we have a consensus before taking that action.

I hope this pleases everyone.

4 comments:

Purple Tabby said...

BRILLIANT! Thanks GB

Anonymous said...

I think that is a great idea, GB. It will be an appropriate "memorial" as we would like.

Bo

TwoDogs said...

I 'second' both PT's and Bo's comments!

Top Cat said...

And I second all three! October 20th coming soon then Aloha!!!!!