Thursday, February 28, 2008

Trojans In Paradise- '07


(You can click the photo and enlarge it.)
How much time ya got?
Big Bubba has come through with the pics, and there are a ton of 'em!
Take a look here, and take note of the right sidebar. There you'll find the photos divided into Hawaii Day 1, Day 2, etc.. Some of our Las Vegas pictures are also in an album there.

If you have time and want to see them all, there's a button to click to view them all in a slideshow, and you can adjust the viewing speed. I've looked at all of 'em... you can make the decision about how many and how quickly you want to view. (If you, like me, think photography is an art, you REALLY should take a look at all the pics when you have time... I think BB has a real eye to turn the normal into something special!)

3 comments:

The Joker said...

Great pictures! Thanks.
You can tell BB I think he did a wonderful job. I scanned through all the pictures and when I have more time, I'd like to go through again-slower and enjoy them. Looks like BB captured all your sight seeing adventures.

the golden horse said...

Greybeard and Son,

Great job and thank you so much. Like I said before he has an amazing talent and these are worthy of a postcard business or a travel magazine.
He captured the real Hawaii so clearly and I am so happy our classmates get to share the experience with us.
Thank you for such a wonderful post.

Top Cat said...

Great pictures Big Bubba. Sharon will be thrilled to see these. She just asked the other day about them. Thanks a bunch. Can't wait for DDFF. See ya all soon.