Friday, August 01, 2008

Don't Worry, Be Mellow Yellow!

Ahh, it's Friday...
If only I didn't have to mow the lawn, pick up sticks, and fill holes in the ground where the neighbors Labrador tried to be helpful by ridding me of my mole(s)?. Oh well, the sun is out, and I'll get my needed dose of Vitamin D!

Are you thinkin' about Alaska? I hope so. All are welcome... classmates, schoolmates, relatives, and friends of all of the above. We'll all enjoy watching Eagles soar.

And the Irish Fest is just around the corner. Why not come and see how long it takes to get a smile on that face?

And speaking of putting on a toothy grin, take a few seconds to watch/listen to a couple GB dedications-
This one is for Joker. (Hope you got your sound card, girl!)



And a more recent tune for GH:



I hope your life entails more than yard chores, but even if it does, you can "Be Happy" doin' 'em, and that's a fact.

VandyForum time....
Give us your news/thoughts, and make us all smile if ya can!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GB - So enjoyed your post - the tunes and animals made me smile.
On your moles - get the killer fake worms. Talpririd is the brand we bought that worked like magic to get rid of thoes pesky moles. The mole smells the fake worm that you have placed in the path of their tunnel, eat some of it and die. We had 20 fake worms to a box and the cost was about $3.00 a worm. Our yard was a mess with mole trails everywhere, now flat and mole free.
Peace and Love,
Mrs. Hawk

the golden horse said...

GB
Now that I have my mouse unstuck I can respond....there is nothing worse that having your mouse stuck, and I will leave it at that. lol.

Enjoyed all the effort you put into that nice surprise.
I think all should listen to that song at least once a week. Bobby had it correct when he made that song. The pictures were an added bonus.
Mahalo

The Joker said...

I realize you posted this last Friday....better late then never, right?
GB, thank you for this post. Both songs brought a big smile to my face. Thank you.
I actually hadn't heard Mellow Yellow in a long time, plus Don't Worry Be Happy has got to make one smile, no matter what.