Friday, January 21, 2011

Three! Count 'Em.

It started with such promise, this blogging biz.
Several folks who thought there might even be a book in 'em somewhere started writing, and by simply clicking on the links in the blogroll over in that column on the right we were transported and entertained with their thoughts. It was neat, for a while. I sure enjoyed it.
But then, for whatever reason, it kinda died.
Of all the blogs listed in that column, only three are now active...
Mine, Rita's, and a new one by Rita's brother, Crown 'n Coke.
Find and click on "Rumbles From The Vent" there to catch up on C&C's thoughts.
Leave a comment if you're inclined. (And remember it takes a little work to blog, so if you enjoy the words you SHOULD leave a comment!)
'Cause if you don't, I may have to add the tag "Moribund" to another blog or two.

What's goin' on in your life?
Share with us.

3 comments:

Greybeard said...

Or-
Don't share with us. That's okay too.

Anonymous said...

Its been a long week and day or two. Capped everything off with a new heat pump and "air handler" no longer a furnace. Been on emergency mode for a week. Ice on everything tonight, hope it doesn't get too heavy or we will loose power. Looks like we're all in for some weather no matter where we are. Stay warm . . . . sorry I missed "Dinner" last Thursday, hope all had a good time (I'm sure you did) . . . warm is nice.
dj

Cissy Apple said...

Believe it or not, I did write a small blog with a lame excuse on why I haven't been writing. I hope to do better in the future. I've been a Facebooking fool, fueled by a passion to get back in touch with as many classmates as possible.

I hope to do better. I've still got a lot of stories left, and more being invented every day.