Friday, March 25, 2011

Classmates.com

"Greybeard, 15 people visited your guestbook. Click here to see who's searching for you!"
And when I click the tab I'm transported to a site asking for my credit card number.
Although I really don't want to 'cause I HAVE gotten in touch with a couple folks through Classmates.com, I think I'm gonna have to block 'em. They're beginning to be a nuisance, and I get FAR more valuable information through Facebook and Vandy's Kids...
FREE!

Classmates.com...
You need a new business model.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No face book or twitter here but VKers keep us informed. Classmates.com was good in its original form but looks like the $$ have taken over; Just an observation.

dj

Anonymous said...

and just what isn't about the money...

Anonymous said...

I think it always has been to some degree about the money, but it seems much more blatant now . . . bottom line rules. . . take no hostages!


dj