Tuesday, July 09, 2013

For DJ-

DJ and I were discussing a diet TwoDogs recommended to me some time ago.
Sara Jean and I used it a week ago. In that week I lost 10 pounds, she lost seven. We both lost weight on "The Atkins Diet" too, but while we were on that diet I had horrible cravings for mashed potatoes. Our experience on "The Sacred Heart Soup Diet" was different in that we had NO cravings at all.
We'll start it again tomorrow and I'll fill you in here on our results.
Want quick weight loss?
Ask Two Dogs, then click the link.
This one works.

3 comments:

Greybeard said...

To the recipe illustrated, Allona and I add bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, summer squash, Zucchini, and HOT Rotel;
All fairly low in carbohydrates. More and different kinds of veggies makes for a more varied texture and, of course, increases the chances of getting all the right minerals and vitamins.
TwoDogs and his fair wife also add "Brooks Chili-Hot Beans" for some pizazz, but they will also add a few carbs to the soup.

If you start the diet let us know, and let us know your results.

Anonymous said...

D_____ I just deleted another post !x!# GB, I read this the day you posted, sorry just now responding. Will try to start on it ths coming Monday . . . . SO, in ten weeks I could be down to my 2nd or 3rd grade fighting weight!

Thanks, DJ . . . wil keep you posted on my soon to be slimness . . .

Anonymous said...

Starting tomorrow 29th. Was going to start last week, but schedule didn't fit a diet schedule . . .so we will see what this week brings.

DJ