Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Were You A Fan?



I certainly was.
Based at Ft. Knox, I listened to WAKY Radio out of Louisville every morning on my way to work and marveled at "The GREATEST Crime Fighter the World Has EVER Known..."
Great memories!

Here's the updated list for Madison fun:
Rick and Maggie.
Carol and Tracy.
Steve and Jeanie.
Mark G. and Robin.
Tug and Marilyn.
Steve and Cindy.
T.C. and Sharon.
Leroy and Helen.
Jane and Guy.
Dave J.
Linda (B.) K.
I hear Kathy R. and Max are considering joining us. If you have any sway, call and apply pressure immediately... Rooms are nearly gone.
See ya all in a week-and-a-half!

8 comments:

TwoDogs said...

And maybe H&C! !

Greybeard said...

That would be GREAT!

Anonymous said...

you can count Harry & Carol. We need a road trip.

TwoDogs said...

Are we going to see the Vette?

It will be great to see everyone again. It has been too long since we've done this.

Anonymous said...

no vette. have to visit and take mothers out. Carol will NOT ride in back. looking forward to seeing all

Greybeard said...

Photos then H!
Excited for you.

Rita said...

I hope my brother in law didn't give away all my chocolate port wine to you know who.

Too bad I'm not there to irritate Two Dogs.

Greybeard said...

You certainly would NOT have enjoyed yourself, Rita.
Too much laughing, smiling, and great fellowship for a dour individual like you.
Maybe next time, after you go through rehab?