Friday, April 21, 2006

Southbound and Down....

Posting this is taking time I should be packin' the car....
Chaos!
It always is when we are headed somewhere for more than an overnight.

We're taking the first step toward seein' y'all next weekend...
Headed South to our little piece of paradise for the week.

11 hours from now we'll be sittin' on our balcony,
lookin' at the surf lap at the shore, feeling the warm onshore breeze......smellin' salt air.


I'm taking the laptop.
If any of you should feel the undeniable urge to throw up a post or comment here about me/us, or email me, I'll still get it.

I'm excited about our vacation.....
I'm also excited about next weekend....
seeing SO many people for the first time in almost a lifetime!

Wish us safe travels.
I'll post when we get there,
AND RUB IT IN!

UPDATE:
We're here safe.
Drove through VERY heavy rain much of the trip down, then suffered with Tornado warnings just North of us last night.
Today dawned clear blue and 22.....(old aviator term).
Board meeting behind me, the rest of the week is mostly pleasure.

Life is good.....wish you were here.

2 comments:

Greybeard said...

I'm excited about hearing about your FIRST TRIP to Florida!

Bring it on, girl!

Carol said...

Glad you made it safe and have a fun and relaxing time. See you next week end.