Sunday, April 30, 2006

Vandy's Kids

After a Great weekend, Party,Party..... It was great time but a lot of it would not been
possible with out the big heart of someone's Mom.
We need to give a Big thank you to Kathy's Mom.
Let's flood her mail box with thank you cards.
It would made her feel good and she deserves them. She opened her home to us
for 2 days and missed her Pacer game. Load up that mail box with cards and letters
of love and thanks. You guys are the best.

Mrs. Jean Harmon
1115 Greasy Creek Road
Nashville, In 47448

2 comments:

Greybeard said...

Great idea, Hawk......
couldn't agree more.
Ours will be in the mail tomorrow.

Flygirl said...

Totally Agree...
I've got a really good pic of her that I'm going to include with a card. I'll also send along others for her. I hope I've got a really good one of Kathy to send.
Gotta Love That Jean-Mom!