Saturday, September 30, 2006

ROAD TRIP!!!

Just 2 more days and I will have the van packed and headed for Indy. I'm leaving at O-Dark-30 Monday morning and should be in Brown Co by Wednesday (just a few side trips that can't be missed!)

Computer access will be limited after that (I have to use my brother's computer at his work place which means I can use it between 5:30 and 6PM-- a tough needle of time for me to thread)

Greybeard, Two Dogs, BMG, Hawkeye and Ferdy all have my cell number and Mother's phone number should anyone need to call me. (well, I could have won the Power Ball, ya know)

Looking forward to seeing y'all in Indy.

ROAD TRIP!!!!

2 comments:

Greybeard said...

I'm four hours West of Mini-Re Central, but the weather here is such that I'd say you've picked a great time to head North! 80's during the day, 60-ish at night.
Casa Greybeard is available if needed.... I'd love to meet Purple Tomcat!
Be safe on your drive. Be aware that in Southern Illinois the Whitetails are moving, so watch the sides of the road if you are driving at night.
If you and Ferdy can't stay out of trouble, at least stay out of the news!

BoMarGirl said...

Drive carefully, PT. Don't forget to close the van doors...all that stuff you are hauling would close the highway if it flies out! HA!