Monday, October 23, 2006

More Edinburg "Stuff"

Have you ever been assaulted with a shovel?
I shudder to have to relate this to you-

No..... I can't bring myself to do it now!

It'll have to wait to be told after I've had a chance to face up to the horror of it!

There are a few loose ends to tie up: Vicki asked that I post and remind those of you that have stories you'd like to relate about either OJ or Vandy to finish writing those and submit them to her so she can compile them in the notebooks she's made for that purpose. This doesn't have to be a big deal by any means....... if either of these guys had a positive effect on your lives, please email or send them to Vicki soon so she can honor Vandy and OJ with them.

And Vicki-
If there are any of them that are poignant, funny, or otherwise of interest to Vandy's Kids, please copy them so we can share them here!

Come on guys...... I know there are more stories to relate out there!

2 comments:

Flygirl said...

GB- What's with this "shovel" business????
Do I smell a good story...or what?

I'll put something together A.S.A.P. It might not be much, but it will help fill the book. Is Vicki making 2 separate books? One for O.J. and one for Vandy?

More later...

Greybeard said...

The apparition came out from the dark, wildly swinging a shovel at me, shrieking and calling names to conjure up her evil spirits! I had to run 'round and 'round the fire to avoid her!
It was horrid......absolutely terrifying! I still cannot bring myself to think about it without feeling a pressure on my bladder!

Two books, Fly.... one for each.
I think they'll be happy to read stories of how they may have impacted the lives of others.