Saturday, October 21, 2006

Blogging the Mini

Dateline: Edinburgh, Indiana

Six hours of driving finds us chatting with Vicki I. for the first time in 41 years!
Wonderful.

IE and Shifty, Ferdy, DJinIndy, and Vicki were very obviously enjoying one another's company as we entered the scene. Hawkeye and Hot Lips had departed before our 10:30 P.M. arrival, to return Saturday for preparations for the Mini.
All is well here folks.

Saturday morning here now. Sara Jean found her way to bed at 4 A.M.. She and Vicki were up late plotting the violent overthrow of some Latin American country, I think.
I didn't ask..... my eyes slammed shut an hour before.

It's clear and cool here. The trees are doing their normal late October Indiana thing. Gorgeous.
I have my camera, and will do my best to remember to take it out of it's holster and actually shoot some pictures.

Stay tuned. Back later.
GB

No comments: