Saturday, January 27, 2007

GBFR, Week Four


"We're taking you out to dinner for your birthday! Where do you want to go?"
A wonderful gesture... these friends had no knowledge of my diet. We went to the Chinese buffet and had our fill, complete with ice cream for dessert.
This, on top of my favorite- Strawberry Shortcake that Sara Jean made for my 60th.
Sabotage I tell ya! I cry foul!

I dreaded getting on the scale this morning, but it's not as bad as it could be:
Last week, 202.
This week- 203.
(The music goes Waa, Waa, Waa.)

So, a setback.
I have to get back on track, (just as soon as all this strawberry shortcake is gone!)

How's your week goin'?
Vandy's Kids need some good news!

1 comment:

Flygirl said...

Chin Up GB! You turn 60 only once! Shed those few pounds by drinking tons of water for the next few days. Also, get some flax seed, grind it, put it in your oatmeal or anything else, and you'll see some "major elimination"! WARNING...DON'T USE TOO MUCH FLAX SEED OR YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE THE BATHROOM!!!

That's my solution to your Buffet Blues. Considering your Buffet Visit, actually you lost at least 2 to 3 pounds this week. So good for you!