Monday, January 15, 2007

TWTYTW- 1965

My title is a play on the TV show, "That Was the Week That Was."
Wasting time at work, I went lookin' for 1965 stuff.
Anyway, while poking around, I found
this.
If you're bored with a little time on your hands and lookin' for a memory jog,
go have a look at 1965.

Of course Viet Nam is mentioned a lot.

Bob Dylan's name comes up quite a bit.
It was a productive year for Dr. Martin Luther King.
It WAS NOT a good year for miners!
There are lots of NASA firsts.
And Brooke Shields was born just about the time we graduated!

Have a look and see if anything surprises you!

1 comment:

BoMarGirl said...

Oh my! That picture looks like heaven. I am still hoping that I can join you all; still depends on how mom and dad are doing and if I can possibly escape from White River Township for a few days. The activities sound fun but I would be happy to just get to visit with you all. ONE BIG QUESTION....how many seagulls visit? They somehow love to fly over and leave a greeting right on my head!! Just call me Greenhead Bo.