Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Gulf Winds East

Those roofs look blue, don't they?
They're actually kind of Hunter Green... don't know why they look blue in the picture.

We have already reserved two of the units-
the second and third units from the right in that front row.
They face South, and have a great view of the water through the gap where you see the gazebo, and to the East of the condos across the street, all the way to the horizon.

And the water is just that color... a milky green in spots, Emerald green in others, and all shades of green in between.
The sand looks like driven snow, and "barks" at you when you walk on it.


The condos are townhouses- two full bedrooms downstairs with two full baths. One of the baths is connected to the Master bedroom.

Upstairs they have a full kitchen, dining room, living room, and a half bath. The sofa in the living room is a hide-a-bed.

So far, I'm unaware of changes to my confirmed list:
TwoDogs and Cinders,
TC and Sharon,
Greybeard and Sara Jean,
Harry and Carol- (The Chipley Mafia),
FlyGirl, and her Happy Cappy (we're just gonna be positive, FG!)

On the agenda so far, (one event per day)-
The DDFF.
An afternoon/evening excursion on a Dolphin cruise boat-
(Sara Jean and I did this once and saw 150 or so Dolphins).

A "Sea World" type marine life show.
Florida Caverns State Park is worth a visit, and is pretty close to where the Chipley Mafia lives, so if there's enough interest in wandering through a neat cave, we might meet them there.
Other things are brewin', depending on interest.

Core dates are May 3, 4, and 5, departing the morning of the 6th.
Stay longer either before or after if you want.

Interested?
Let me know, and I'll give you the particulars!

3 comments:

Flygirl said...

It looks great!! I'm going to hit your link now and make my reservation. So the 2nd & 3rd from the right is good? Hope they are ground floor; just in case HB comes and brings his fishing gear. I get tired of lugging all the rods, etc!!!

Anway, I'm off to the link to make my DDFF Reservation in Paradise!

BoMarGirl said...

Ooops! I wrote my remarks on TWTYTW or whatever the post is before this one..........sorry; I don't know how I did that. This place looks beautiful! Winter has arrived in Indiana which makes it really look good.

Flygirl said...

Okay, I'm in! I've got condo #6 starting on Tuesday, May 1st to Sunday, May 6th.

HB is very excited about this trip, and he's very honored that we've invited him. He's pretty funny...

There will be room in our condo for late arrivals. I'm still going to try to get Jackie to tag along...we'll see???

Destination Destin Gulf Winds East!