Sunday, May 06, 2007

Goin' OTD, Reluctantly

"Out The Door".

The car is packed. When I finish typing this post, I'll put the laptop in it's case and reluctantly, we'll be headed home.

I know, I know....
I've done some fine job of keeping you up-to-date on our going's on, haven't I?
I'm truly sorry, but we have had such a fine time relaxing/visiting, posting here seemed like a little too much work, if you can believe that. That's the sort of week we've had.

TD and I got up at 4 A.M. to transport TC and Sharon to the Okaloosa Regional Airport. Their plane was scheduled to take off at 6 or so. TD and Cindy were on the road at 7:30, and FlyGirl and Happy Cappy were pretty quickly behind them. Sara Jean and I will be on the road by 1 P.M., and that will have us home at a little after Midnite tonight.

Leaving Nashville after PT's mini made my heart ache...
the impact of this mini is not quite that dramatic, 'cause I know there are more in the future. But folks, this has been a beaut... and you ought not to miss the next one.
I'm hopeful that attendees will add their two cents worth when they get home and catch up here at VK. When I've had a good night's sleep, I'll post my wrap-up of this week's activities.
Again, mark your calendars-
May 11 to 18, 2008. Come for the week, a few days, or a few hours. You won't be sorry.
Wish us all safe travels...
Be safe and well, everyone.

No comments: