Saturday, May 05, 2007

Saturday DDFF Update

Wow, what a week! Thank God I lost all that weight before coming to Destin, 'cause he has provided wonderful, calorie laden treats for all of us this week, and I'm interested in finding out what the scale will say when I get home... NOT!

Of course I'm biased, 'cause obviously I love Destin, but others are already talking about making the DDFF an annual event. The fishers amongst us have had good luck. We've all had some of the freshest, best tasting seafood there is on earth. And the weather has just been showin' off... no rain all week... really, we've only had one cloudy day.

For you long-range planners, we'll be makin' one change for next year-
The first week of May is a busy one for Harry. He'd be more able to participate if we'd move the DDFF to the second week of May. That's no problem for any of us here, so if you have any interest at all, go now... and mark your calendars for 11 to 18 May, 2008.
C'mon folks... with a year's warning, excuses for non-attendance are gonna be hard for the rest of us to swallow!


DDFF 2007 details coming soon.
I want you to know what a wonderful time you've missed!

1 comment:

The Joker said...

I know what a wonderful time I'm missing.!! I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it. Having been to the Destin/Ft Walton area several times in the past, I envy all of you that are having fun there now. Like I told GB in my email, I am missing my daughter, too. She lives in Ft Walton Beach and will soon be moving to SC.

I'm sure I'll see you all at the fall get together and I will plan on Destin next year for sure. I'm glad you had good weather and lots of fun and good food this week.