Thursday, May 17, 2007

Last Batch of Fly's Destin Pics:

This batch of pics was taken at a little "hole in the wall" bar and grill within walking distance of the Condo called "Kenny D's".
Of all the great places we ate, Kenny D's ended up being our overall favorite... odd because of it's location so close to Gulf Winds East, and the fact that we ate at some pretty famous and fabulous restaurants.

Gumbo, Red Beans and Rice, Blackened Mahi-Mahi or Grouper, and Crawfish Etouffee...
I'm ready to go back to Kenny D's RIGHT NOW!

TC, Sharon, and Bro-in-Law Ken.


TC and Sharon.


TD and Cinders, with Sara Jean barely making an appearance here.


Sun-warmed Sara Jean and Greybeard don't need to look at the menu... we already knew what we wanted!


Cap and the back of Ken's head.


Mommanurse's hubby, the "Redneck Rooster".

No pics of FlyGirl here, 'cause she was wielding the camera.
I hope Sharon's photos will rectify that omission. I also wish we had gotten a pic of our waitress... she was a cutey, and got so comfortable with us during our stay that she was sassing us for our behavior!

Okay Sharon, the pressure is on...
I'll post your pics as soon as I get 'em!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the FlyGirl
I wish we were trotting down the street to Kdnny D's for dinner tonight! Great Place! I'm sorry that I didn't get a pic of the waitress...shoot & shucks!
She was a real treat, even though she had to get tough with me: "just sign it"!!! Ha! when will I ever learn to stop being so compulsive over stupid stuff???? I need people like her to stop me. Ha! You gotta love her!

Greybeard said...

Fly, that was truly the "memorable line" of the DDFF...
"Just sign it Lady!" (Smiles and laughs.)

And I found a way to enlarge the pics:
Right click on the pic. Then select "view image". For those of us with Windows, you can then open the pic in Windows viewer, and use the + and - buttons at the bottom of the viewer to enlarge or diminish. Resolution of the pics is not so good, but it's better than nuttin'!