Tuesday, September 04, 2007

46 DAYS AND COUNTING

Okay, everyone, can you believe it???

ONLY 46 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE OCTOBER MINI.

I am going to be sending out invitations in
the next week or so. IF you haven't marked
your calendars now is the time. Graybeard
seems to think that this mini is going to
be the biggest one yet. SURE HOPE HE IS
RIGHT !!!

For those of you who have attended before
I know you are looking forward to coming
again. IF you see or talk to (anyone) who
hasn't made it in the past please be sure
to tell them it is a time they don't want
to miss.

Saw Mary R. at the funeral and she said that
she IS GOING TO BE HERE. HOORAY !!!

I ran across a class mate that we haven't seen
in years and who hasn't attended any of our
regular five year reunions. JUDY KIRK.
Would you belive that she is a neighbor of
mine? She lives in Edinburgh and has for
many years. She works at the Edinburgh
Police Department and has for about 13 years.

David Lutz who is the Johnson County Corner
and also an Edinburgh Policeman is one of my
clients. I went by the police station to see
him. When I went up to the window this woman
said "hey, I know you, we went to school
together". I had no idea who she was. When
she told me she was Judy I couldn't believe it.
She said to tell everyone hello, AND SAID SHE
WOULD LOVE TO COME TO THE MINI. Also wants me
to have Graybeard or Tabby get in touch with
her so she can get on VK. So I have found (MY)
never before attended classmate. HOW ABOUT YOU??

So far here is who has stated that they are for
sure coming.
Greaybeard & Sara Jean
Hawkeye and Hotlips
Bob White and Mrs. Bob White
Two Dogs and Cinders
DJInIndy
Mary R.
Ferdy
Carol & Tracy
Topcat & Sharon

Come on guys add your name to this list.
Once we have the list pretty well down then
we can sign up for what you want to pitch in
for the dinner. Remember, this is important-
We don't want 20 bowls of potato salad.

I will send out directions again with the
invitations. Hopefully this year I will know
my left turns from my right turns. But never
fear there will be signs in case I screw up
again.

As I said there will be the bonfire so be sure
to add lawn chairs to your list of things to
bring. Shifty added to the fire pit over the
week end while working on this honey do list.
THAT'S (THE ONLY THING) HE DIDN'T COMPLAIN
ABOUT ON THE LIST.) Mumble, Mumble, Groan,
Groan.

My email address(s) are:
magadspec@earthlink.net - got it (fixed) so
shouldn't have any problems this year getting
your e-mails. Also kl_harris@yahoo.com. I'm
pretty sure you have my phone numbers. If not
e-mail me and I will send them to you if you
want to give me a call.

Flygirl, haven't heard from you lately so I am
looking forward to your RSVP (early). Don't
know if the old ticker can take another surprise
knock at the door. If you can come a day or two
early I will hold off on the kitchen floor.
HAHAHA

Echo & Shifty

6 comments:

djinindy said...

I'm still in for Coleslaw ........left ....right .....east .......west......what ever happened to the yellow brick road? Would you believe that Hwy 54 going through Liberal Kansas was renamed the Yellow Brick Road (Dorthy was from Liberal , Ks.) I hated that town soooooo much that I drove out from Wichita and made 8-10 calls and then drove back to Wichita (225 miles each way) just so I didn't have to stay there overnite. I knew you would want to know that, so now you do .....10 Days till the 15th ....... Later

The Joker said...

ummm,
I'll have what he's having!

djinindy said...

Joker,
It's the coleslaw....

The Joker said...

LOL
Is it 120-proof or what?
What happens on the 15th?

I don't know why we're talking about this, but ...two towns in the U.S. that I hate soooo much are Brewton, AL. and Ogallala, NE.

Greybeard said...

Brewton?
Oh my.
Been there-
liked it.

Am I deficient?

The Joker said...

I have nothing good to say about Brewton, AL. I've been through there at least 8 times, mostly by myself and the only time I got through that town without any mishaps was when my son was driving. So, it must be just me, but that town and I are not on the same page! Ever!