Tuesday, September 25, 2007

OCTOBER MINI UPDATE

As I posted before the invitations have gone out for the
mini. I have received back three invitations for the
following. If any of you have a current address please
let me know.

Becky (Terrell) Caldwell, Dale & Beverly Hollandbeck
and Cynthia Adams. It was really great to have
Cynthia with us last year. I think Linda B. brought
her. Would like to see her again this year.

So far here is a list of the confirmed. I will keep you
updated as I hear (hopefully) from more.

Greybeard & Sara Jean
Top Cat & Sharon
DJinIndy - Coleslaw - fancy bowl
Two Dogs & Cinders -Oriental Cole Slaw- fancy bowl
included
Bob White & Mrs. Bird - Bean Salad
Hawkeye & Hotlips
Carol & Tracy
Ferdyflyer
Joker
Mary R.

Sure hope to hear from more. Any help is appreciated
on follow up. If I have missed any confirmed let me
know.

Thanks
Echo

1 comment:

The Joker said...

Indy Echo,
I still don't know what to bring.
I can bring anything such as a veggie tray, cold cut tray, or dessert-I'm pretty good at desserts.
Please let me know what you NEED for me to bring. I may not be there until after 5:00 pm.