Friday, September 28, 2007

What'd You Say?

Excitin' times, eh?
October in Edinburgh is just around the corner. Let Echo know you're comin' and see what she needs ya to bring. Since we've heard nuttin' from V.I., I'm lookin' for a late-night bonfire buddy to share lies with. Interested?

I'll be makin' reservations for 7 starting 1November at the Navy Lodge Inn on Monday. There's still time to change your mind and come along...
Travelocity is offering some pretty decent fall prices on Hawaii packages ... one of the deals was round-trip flight and hotel for $557!
If you're on the fence, poke around and make yourself a deal, but if you want to stay with the rest of us at the Navy Lodge, you'll need to contact me ASAP.

And now... It's FRIDAY! The floor is open to everyone, to share everything. Got any news?
Let's hear it!

6 comments:

Samarpan David said...

Thanks, GB, for opening the floor to everyone to share anything. I'm feeling very proud of my daughter who is finishing her Masters degree in international education and has already landed a job... at Harvard! Well, that's my news... I just couldn't hold it in... and had to take advantage of your offer.

Greybeard said...

Hey Asoka...
What good is it having an exceptional human bein' for a daughter if you can't bust your buttons over her? And Harvard? Wow.
Let her know we all take pride in her accomplishments.

Change of subject-
Mary Ella, if you're reading, is your sister also coming to Edinburgh? Hope so.

Purple Tabby said...

Harvard!! Holy cow!!

(Are you sure you're old enough to have a kid who teaches are Harvard??? ;))

Congrats all around.

Purple Tabby said...

While cleaning out the attic and organizing household artifacts (read: boxes and boxes of OLD junk) I came across my HS chemistry and physics books.

Good grief! Mr. Miller and Mr. Roby are still on my case!

Think anyone on EBay will want them? ;)

the golden horse said...

Asoka

That is certainly button busting news and your daughter has done you proud. Congratulation is due to you both.
It is wonderful to hear of good news.

Anonymous said...

Asoka - Congratulations to you and your daughter. Her accomplishment is not only a reflection on her; but, also a reflection on you. You have certainly done a terrific job raising her. I'm very happy for both of you.

Ferdy