Wednesday, October 03, 2007

OCTOBER MINI UPDATE

Have been out of town so haven't had a chance to update
you on the mini. Haven't heard from many but here is an
update.

GREAT NEWS!!! Got an e-mail from Harry & Carol and they
are going to be joining us this year. They are going to be in
Indy for a family wedding and will be joinging us later in the
evening.

Here's who have confirmed to date:

Ferdy
Two Dogs & Cinders
Harry & Carol
Carol & Tracy
Top Cat & Sharon
DJ
Joker
Hawkeye & Hotlips
Bob White & Mrs Bird
Mary R. (said at funeral she would be here but
haven't heard any more)
Greybeard and Sara Jean

Regrets from:
Janet F. and Vickie I.

Maybe:
Judy Kirk
Mark G. & Robin

If any of you see or talk to anyone be sure to
remind them of the 20th and ask them to
RSVP.

See you on the 20th.

Echo & Shifty

5 comments:

Greybeard said...

Lookin'forward to seeing
H&C again!
Hopin' Mary Ella makes it too,
(with or without sis).
The slot for a late-night bonfire buddy is still open... Joker, are you game?
Anyone heard from Marie E?

Top Cat said...

I'll be at the bon fire. Can't wait. TD how about John Tieke?

Indy Echo said...

GB
Haven't heard from Mary R. Spoke to her briefly at Vandy's funeral and she said that she was coming.

I think Joker is a good candidate for the open slot at the bonfire. She may give you a run for your money.

Haven't heard from Marie E. Sent invite.

Top Cat - Looking forward to seeing you again. Saw John T. at the Beef and Boards and mentioned the mini but didn't get any response one way or another if he is planning on coming. If you can see if you can get him to come.

Got an RSVP from Steve and Jeanie they will be joining us this year.

Echo

The Joker said...

Yes, I'm game!!!!
If Indy Echo thinks I'll give GB a run for his money, then that's what I'll try to do, but Two Dogs has to help me. HA!

Sorry I haven't been around much for a couple of weeks - may be that way for awhile. But I'm still planning on the mini in Edinburgh and bringing dessert. Still not sure what dessert. Told Indy Echo, I'm bringing something with 1,000 calories a bite!

I would love to see Maria E. again. In high school, her and I were planning on joining the Peace Corps. Don't why we didn't, guess we got side tracked.

Indy Echo said...

Joker,
Now way Jose !!!!
If you take on GB it is strickly on your own. No outside help allowed.

But trust me you are in for the ride (so to speak) of your life.

Echo