Monday, October 01, 2007

One Month/Thirty Days?


Yeah, some cool cats are ready for Leis and sunglasses!
An update:
Having been told I could make them one month ahead of time, and wanting to make sure we got them as soon as possible, I called today to make our reservations for the Navy Lodge at Pearl Harbor.
"John" was very nice when he told me the rule was
30 days ahead of time... so I should call back on Wednesday, 3 October.
I'll be doin' that.

(He indicated that rooms are, and will be available.)
You can still get aboard. Email or leave a comment, and let's meet in Honolulu!

4 comments:

Purple Tabby said...

I LOVE that cat, GB! You always find the neatest photos/pictures for your posts!
What a creative guy you are! And you must have a magical web source.

Purple Tabby said...

WAIT! That's Lucy in a Holloween outfit!

Greybeard said...

In my best Red Skelton voice-
Aw shucks, PT. It ain't really nothin'!

We walked out the front door one morning a couple weeks ago to find a cat that looks a lot like that cat on our welcome mat. No tags, no collar. He was a little skittish with me, but he took right up with Sara Jean. She surprised me... she's not really a cat person. (For that matter, she wasn't really a dog person either until about a year ago, when she suddenly came to the realization that "animals are people too".)
So now we have Lucy the street find, and Tommy... who adopted us, and the two of them get along just fine. He has settled down some with me, but is still tentative.
With Sara Jean it's purr-purr, knead-knead, and drool. Ever have a cat love bein' petted so much he drools? Why do males drool over my wife?

Now I gotta find Tommy a Lei and a pair of sunglasses...

the golden horse said...

GB

FYI

Better half said not to worry. The computers were down for yearend maintenance and they go back up tomorrow the third. It is the start of the new fiscal year.
So grab that bottle of suntan oil and your lei and come on down.