Sunday, November 11, 2007

HELLO....Hello... hello.......................... Anybody Out There?

(That's my feeble attempt at an echo.)

I'm told there are actually folks out there reading this blog. Obviously I'm hoping the work I apply here brings pleasure to someone.

It's sad... with the exception of a couple commenters, I can't tell if anyone cares.

I don't know about others, but it takes me an hour or so sometimes to write, find links or pictures, edit, re-edit, and re-re-edit my posts. Then to stop by and check here, only to find no one apparently reading the things we posters have put some effort into making interesting...
I gotta tell ya, that's frustrating.

I have a personal blog that I spend time on too.
I KNOW people are reading there!

If you are reading and enjoying, you need to say so.
No comments means no incentive to blog here.
VK's, we need to hear from ya!

(And Vets... HAVE A GREAT DAY!)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fly Here
I CARE! I CARE! I CARE! I CARE!
Bloggin' on is a very bright spot in my day that takes me to Blog Land where there's always something going on.

My Motto: If I Read - I Comment

Anonymous said...

I read at least 2 times a day

Anonymous said...

I hope you all have recovered from the wonderful trip. Can't wait to see the photos and still wish I could have been with you. I'll be waiting to hear lots of stories about the trip.

Bo

Unknown said...

I Care and I'm on at least a couple times a day. I love reading all the comments. I will try more diligently to add my two cents in from now on. I just enjoy so much reading others.
And thank you all for all your comments you blogers put on here, you are my breath of fresh air when I need a break.

Samarpan David said...

I care.

Your posts never go unread.

You spend a lot of time making them good and your efforts are not unnoticed or unappreciated.

The Joker said...

I definitely care!
Just have not had the time or energy to post or comment lately, but I do come on and read the blogs at least twice a week and do my email, of which I usually have 50+, so that takes up a lot of time, too.

I've been enjoying GB's informative accounts of Hawaii and can't wait until more pictures are posted from the trip.

GH,
I've seen pictures of a lot of classmates in the past year from the mini's and have met up with GB and TD in person, but the Hawaii picture that Carol posted of you was really good to see, since I haven't laid eyes on you in 42 years. I swear that none of us '65 grads look like we're 60. How can this be???

Anyhow, I really do miss blogging with all you and I'll try to be more active.

the golden horse said...

Joker,

Thank you so much, such nice words.
I was about to send out an APB on you.
I miss your wit, your wonderful responses, fantastic puzzles, and your offerings, alot.
Please don't be a stranger and visit us often.
After your Wicked Wahine offerings, I must have seen that name a dozens times, on boats, shirts, cars, perfumes, businesses, such a record you have.
I have survived the visit with wonderful memories and I thought our classmates did quite well. They came with several things in mind to do and the rain put them a little behind, but we sat on the veranda for long periods and didn't even care.
I hope we can all make it to Destin in the Spring.

Greybeard said...

Thank you all for responding. And we're all reminded of the way this community works...
If one person goes outside and stands alongside the backyard fence, pretty soon someone shows up and you've got a conversation going.
Don't be afraid to comment, even in the smallest way. Comments generate more comments!