Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Finally Back

Well its so fun getting old. I just got out of the hospital. Went in July 26 1AM with heart pain. Heart was not beating together. They finally got it beating normal Sat. about noon with drugs. So I didn't have to have it shocked. After Eco gram and stress test had a heart cath. Found one blockage about 90% in the lower heart so they did angoplasti and put a stint in. The rest of the heart looks great. So I'm back to work. Starting to watch what I eat got to lose some weight and will still exercise. So all is well. Sharon and friends couldn't believe they actually found a heart. I think the nujrses even wondered if I had one. At our age we all need to take care of ourselves better. Take care all.

9 comments:

Greybeard said...

Good news indeed, TC, and fair warning for us all...
Don't wanta be addin' any more names to "that list".
Take care of yourself. I'm back on a diet again too.

Anonymous said...

FLY HERE - TC, sorry to hear of your recent hospital stint (no pun intended, ooops!). I'm so glad that you've gotten your ticker back in sync and the blockage blown away! It's good to know that part of your heart is in great shape! You just watch your diet, exercise (more golf), and take some Omega-3 fish oil supplement and CoQ-10.

And we'll look for you in the Keys next June!

Hey, we've all got something. I'm battling high cholesterol...uck! Hug Sharon for me and watch your sugar too!

Anonymous said...

TC
So glad you were able to get all your heart problems squared away before anything major happened. I know that must have been a little nervey for you and Sharon.
Take care of you and Sharon and we'll see you in a couple of months.

CDC

the golden horse said...

TC

Sorry to hear of your scare, but so happy they have things under control.
Good to see you back with us and please take care.

Anonymous said...

TC,

Glad to hear everything is okay now. It's a good thing you were home and not away some where. Take care of yourself.

Ferdy

Top Cat said...

Ferdy that's what Sharon said. She was glad I was home and not my usual thing of sitting on a lake or up in a tree hunting. Good to hear from everyone and thanks and God Bless. Got to leave for the golf course in a couple of hours so I'm back at it.

Anonymous said...

TC, I just saw your post, glad to hear you're OK.
EVERYONE.....Take Care
dj

Anonymous said...

TC -
Hey kid, I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through the ordeal in the hospital. Like Ferdy and Sharon I'm happy you were home and got good care. Hugs to both Sharon and you. Take care of yourself. They say Fish Oil reduces cholesterol. I take Carlson's Cod Liver Oil..lemon flavored. It does not taste awful at all and is high quality.

More hugs,
Bo

TwoDogs said...

TopCat,

Take care of yourself....Sharon needs you around if for no other reason than when she is lost - you can help find her...

Bad thing is --- No more Bread Pudding!

Be well! Cinders and TwoDogs