Sunday, May 03, 2009

"Bad Request"

I've tried twice now to download photos of last week's banquet and after waiting patiently for several minutes, that's the warning notice I finally get... "Bad Request."
Downloading images takes forever with Blogger under the best of circumstances, and I'm trying to download more than ten of 'em. I'll continue to try... maybe by doing one at a time.
But there is comforting news to be shared-
Reading comments below you'll find Bo is back home safely and had an adventure to share.
Cinders is also home and looking forward to relaxing at Destin.
Rita and Cissy are apparently both home with tales to share about Italy.
So we can be thankful many of our VK's have successfully been "there and back" and have stories to tell.

I'll continue scrapping with Blogger here...
Stay tuned.

No comments: