Friday, June 02, 2006

Vandy's Kids

Vandy's Kids

WRT and CGS greetings, wet and cool, great day to share memories with friends.

150 attending alumni banquet with more hopefully to attend. tickets still available or at door 6/10 6 pm HS cafeteria. committee is working hard to make this evening memorable. Tours of HS available if any interest.

DVD is completed of CGS and WRT , 30 minutes of professionally narrated music and voice telling a little about our school and communitiy. 100 photos used along with copies of advertisements shown, lots of memories. cost is being determined by alumni committee but should be around $15.

thanks for allowing me to share. my mother, first CGS likes to hear about students to used to care for when they were ill or just wanted out of class for a few minutes. JT working hard on his farm, excellent neighbor hatchet

2 comments:

Purple Tabby said...

Hatchet, I definitely want a DVD. Please don't forget to let me know when they are ready for sale.

This would be a great gift for some of my family,,, of course none of them have a DVD player. :::sigh::: Well, I'll just hold it for them while they look at it very closely!

Carol said...

I would also like to have one of the DVD. Please keep me posted on getting one.