Tuesday, July 10, 2007

WOW WHAT MEMORIES

Holy Smokes Guys. I never dreamed that you all (Shifty rubbed off on me (Ky)) would have so much fun with this. Funny when you are just laying around you have so much time to think of silly stuff. I had a tablet laying on the coffee table beside (my couch sick bed) and just started writing down old shows. Then I thought why not get the (gang) in on it.

Gee I feel special!!!!!!!!!! HAHA

You know I always heard that the first thing to go with old age was your memory. Well this has sure proved that to be wrong. I never did really agree with that. I found that the first thing to go was the muscle control in the cheeks of my b _ _ _ !!!!!!!!! But I still stand by the fact that I have the same things I had in high school. They are just in a different place than they use to be.

I have had so much fun reading all the comments to my post. I can't believe that there a (50).
Now I am going to have to get out the list that I made and see if I had any that you guys have missed. I doubt it.

But I do have a question. Does anyone remember a show that had a woman on it with some funny puppets. One had a big old tooth right in the front. And I think there was a little lamb too.

Here is this week's little ditty!!!!!!

Sleeping Beauty, Tom Thumb, and Quasimodo were all talking on day.

Sleeping Beauty said, "I believe myself to be the most beautiful girl in the world".

Tom Thumb said, "I must be the smallest person in the world"

Quasimogo said, "I absolutely have to be the most tacky, rude, crude, gross & disgusting person in the world".

So they all decided to go to the Guiness Book of World Records to have their claims verified.

Sleeping Beauty went in first and came out looking deliriously happy. "It's official: I AM the most beautiful girl in the world".

Tom Thumb went next and emerged triumphant. "I am now officially the smallest person in the world".

Sometime later, Quasimodo comes out looking utterly confused and says, "Who the hell is Rosie O'Donnell???????"

Echo

3 comments:

the golden horse said...

IE
That would be Shari Lewis and Lambchop.
Take care there girl. Glad yo have you back.

Purple Tabby said...

the big toothed puppet, I beleve, is from Kula, Fran and Olie

Indy Echo said...

GH - Thank's for the fast feed back. I posted a comment before I saw this reply.

And it's good to be back !!!
Little scared that at first - didn't know if I would "BE BACK".

Echo