Sunday, September 16, 2007

Caught Red-Handed At The Whorehouse!

Vandy's Kids are all abuzz! The rumor's goin' round that some of our classmates were actually caught in a Bawdyhouse the other night! Now they can't deny it...
"Reverend Melvin P. Thorpe" forwarded these photos to me as irrefutable evidence!

TD seems a little upset at being caught "Corpus Delecti"... is that the right term PT? Cinders, as usual, seems to be having a better time than her old man!

Hawkeye and Mrs. H.

Why didn't anyone tell me Bo was seeing Clint Eastwood? Ha! Max, thanks for coming.
We all hope you're feeling better by the time you see these photos!

Mark G. and lovely Robin. Mark, ya gotta come to Edinburgh so we can visit more!

Mr. and Mrs. BobWhiteDan.

Folks, these are your hostess and host for next months shindig...
Indy Echo and the lovely (and talented!) Shifty.

Our tablemates/cohorts in crime, JT and DJ.

Greybeard and Sara Jean. Honest folks, I had not been drinking... much!

8 comments:

Indy Echo said...

Great Pictures.

But just one question????

Doesn't Bob D. ever age. He looks the same as he did 40+ years ago.

Echo

Purple Tabby said...

Great Photos! Thanks!

The Joker said...

Really great close-up shots of everybody. Thanks for the pictures.

Bo! Your husband does look like Clint Eastwood. Wow.

TwoDogs said...

Great to see everyone. again. Hope to see the same faces (and many more!) at IE's bash in Oct.

Great Time, Wonderful Visit! And I think we may have been some of the youngest folks at the Beef and Boards that night....


BTW - I am smiling - on the inside. I'm always smiling whenever I am around this great group...

Joker - What a treat to visit with you after 42 years. Hope to get a chance to visit again in the near future....

Anonymous said...

If I remember correctly, that's the same look TD had on his face during History class....it's his "innocent" look. He erased all the Presidents' eyeballs in his History book and would then poke me in the back and have me look at his artwork.....he had that same "innocent" look on his face.

Bo

Greybeard said...

Lookin' back on these pictures I realized I hadn't commented...
You may be able to tell-
DJ has lost a considerable amount of weight and looks FAAAABULOUUSSS
darling!
Good on ya Deej!

TwoDogs said...

Bo, I was just trying to get you to turn around and visit. It worked.... I wish we could visit more often even now - 45 years later..

DJ - What's the secret? Keep it up.
The weight loss, I mean....

Anonymous said...

DJ, you are a shadow of your former self! I couldn't even get to shake your hand 'cause of BIG JCT blocking for 'ya....You do look great. Sorry we didn't get to visit more.......

Bo