Monday, April 20, 2009

CGHS Alumni Banquet 2009-

A quick post to maybe avoid some confusion...
There is a rumor goin' 'round that you'll not be able to buy tickets to this year's Alumni Banquet at the door. After last year's surprise crowd I can understand why the committee would want to have a better idea about how much food to prepare. But to me, this looks like a disaster in the making. The Alumni Assoc. website hasn't been updated in a year... where would someone go to find that they have to have a ticket in hand to attend? How would you feel if you drove quite a distance to attend the banquet and were turned away after your drive because you didn't have a ticket?
Hatchet, if you're still stopping by here and reading, can you see that the Alumni Assoc. site is updated with the proper information?

I think you can purchase tickets through our own BobWhite Dan.
I think you can also purchase tickets through Hatchet. Planning to attend? Buy them now, and we'll see ya Saturday night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GB
I talked to someone who would have liked to have gone to the banquet but they didn't know when it was to be held, or that no tickets were to be sold at the door. I'll tell you the rest when I see you on Saturday, but very unfortunate situation when people are trying to attend in order to support the banquet.
Later.....
dj