Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Spring Fling - Excellent Idea

New date - Saturday, April 18 Noon Eastern Time

This is a go.... Be There or be Square!

An idea floated by GB, seconded by Ferdy and making it all happen - TC and Sharon. An early spring outing in Southern Indiana. Sunday, March 29 TopCat’s party barn in Chandler, Indiana. Start time will be around 2:00. Some will not be able to arrive until a little later - so plan on staying thru the afternoon. Address and directions: Take HWY I -164 South off of I64. Go down to the Lynch Rd. Exit turn left onto Lynch Rd. You will come to a stoplight which is HWY 62 turn left go to the first road you can turn right on that is Gardner Road go down about 1/2 mile house on right side. Address is 7411 Gardner Road, Chandler, In. 47610.

New faces that we are hoping to see on the 29th include Cissy, Rita and C&C. You are all welcome and we will guarantee a good time - revisiting old times in the Valley and at CG. Cissy, I’d like to hear more about your earlier school days in Greenwood. And I thought that I had a bad 2nd grade teacher….

Please reply (comment)if you are able to come. TC & Sharon will need to know how many to expect.

8 comments:

Greybeard said...

Call me a circle...
Call me a triangle.
But ya can't call me (or my wife) square!

TwoDogs said...

You can call me square - just this once.... You gotta know though, that I have been called worse!
We are not going to be able to visit with everyone on the 18th. Cinders is going back to the Sunshine State and I am busy that weekend - Sorry to say - because we do enjoy these outings...

Hawkeye said...

hawkeye and Mrs.hawk will be there (not square) on the 18th. I talked to Barb T. today and she thinks she and John T. will be coming also.

Looking forward to visiting with everyone.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there! I have some wonderful news to share with every one! Wonderful, wonderful news!!!

Ferdy

Greybeard said...

Hey Ferd-
How nice to have GOOD NEWS to look forward to!
Thanks for that.

Anonymous said...

Will do my best. Might "work" my way down on Friday.

dj

Anonymous said...

dj - Are you coming to my house Friday night? Mr. and Mrs. Hawkeye will be here and maybe Mr. & Mrs. Echo, too. I have enough room if you want to come.

Ferdy

Anonymous said...

Ferdy,
Not sure about Friday, but Saturday night for sure.
Will email you early next week when I know more about travel plans.

dj