Monday, October 11, 2010

Perfect? Nearly So!

It may actually have been just a little TOO warm. (I'm searching desperately for something negative to say about our gathering, and it's mighty hard, lemme tell ya!)

I'm noticing a trend here...
When we attended "The Best Little Whorehouse..." we all stood in the foyer after the show until it became obvious the employees wanted to close up shop. So we simply stepped outside and continued our soiree (yeah, I had to look it up too), there. I think we all stood and chatted for at least two hours total after the play. And that's been the norm...
When we get together we are averse to separating.

This weekend was no different, and it made for a relatively long, but wonderful day.
You weren't there?
Why?!
You were invited!

1 comment:

Cissy Apple said...

I was there, and it was a great day! Too short, but we packed in a lot of conversation and food! My dad's hometown (Newton Stewart-now under the water of Patoka Reservoir) used to have Newton Stewart homecomings. Maybe that's something that should be started in Smith Valley.